DGLT - Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Great Lake Taupō is a thriving tourism destination for New Zealanders and international visitors alike. This is your opportunity to live, work and play in one of New Zealand’s most spectacular holiday destinations.
Destination Great Lake Taupo is the Regional Tourism Organisation responsible for marketing and promoting the region to domestic and international markets, and we are seeking an enthusiastic marketing and communications whiz who will help us make Taupo ‘the’ best destination in the North Island.
Ideally you will be an experienced generalist marketer with a tertiary degree in marketing / media or communications. You're committed to delivering exceptional campaigns, have an eye for detail, a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, possess excellent communication skills and work well under pressure.
The role is varied - no two days are ever the same! Highlights include:
- Growth opportunity – you will be overseeing the delivery of seasonal campaign activity
- Overseeing design, production and distribution of DGLT collateral
- Overseeing creative content creation to support campaign activity
- Managing a network of relationships with local, national and international media
- Preparation and dissemination of press releases and communications to industry and consumer databases
If you think you’ve got what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BCAP837394
Closing Date: Friday, 23 February 2018