Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Are you an experienced facilities officer looking to deliver service excellence to our community?
Taupō District Council are looking for a facilities officer
to join their diverse and dynamic facilities team.
primary purpose of this role is to manage projects specifically related to
council properties across the district. You
will also provide assistance for the ongoing development of relevant asset
- Reviewing and updating asset management programmes/schedules.
- Contributing to the identification of the property needs and opportunities in the district.
- Maintaining project management processes and providing project management services.
- Coordinating the delivery of planned improvements and alterations at council properties.
- Preparing consultants briefs for special projects and schedules for minor planned maintenance.
- Project administration and supervision for specific design projects.
- Developing service level agreements.
- Investigating historical and heritage information relating to projects and activities.
- Carrying out data collection in commercial facilities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of facilities management and asset management planning and principles.
- Database management and computer operation experience.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field and 2-3 years post qualification experience in construction and projects.
- The ability to confidently read construction drawings.
- Excellent written, oral communication and report writing skills.
- The ability to provide customer focused services.
you are looking for a varied position and have a passion for construction and
projects, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close Friday, October 30 at 4pm. For more information and to apply please go to:
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JQAP037743
Closing Date: Friday 30 October 2020