Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Lead Customer Support - Turangi/Mangakino
Taupō District Council is looking for an experienced customer service professional to lead our Turangi & Mangakino based customer support team. In this pivotal role you will need to be equally comfortable providing hands on support at the front-line level and leading, inspiring & engaging our high performing customer support teams.
You will need to be customer-focused with a friendly
and professional approach and through training, appropriate rostering, and
mentoring, ensure your team deliver to the same high standard. Working 35 hours
per week across Turangi & Mangakino, you’ll engage with key stake holders,
internal & external, to build great collaborative relationships and provide
support to our communities and visitors alike. We’re looking for a proven
people leader with 5 years’ experience in a customer service role, ideally with
some knowledge of local government. To succeed in this position, you’ll be:
- Committed to exceeding customer expectations
- An engaging leader and capable manager
- A great listener & verbal communicator
- Naturally friendly with a professional manner
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Able to multitask
Why you should apply
When you join us, you can look forward to a rewarding career full of opportunities to develop, along with a positive and supportive work environment. We do this through:
- Strong focus on employee health, wellness, and wellbeing
- Flexible, family-friendly work environment
- Assistance with ongoing professional development
- Positive health and safety culture
- Skills development programmes across different functional jobs; and
- A supportive and social work environment where enduring friendships and collegiality develop.
If this sounds like you and you want to make a difference in how we engage with our community, we want to hear from you.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JMAJ137877
Location: Turangi, Waikato, Mangakino
Closing Date: Tuesday, 2 November 2021